Saturday, November 18, 2006

My First Post

Welcome to my blog everyone.

I was inspired to create this blog by my friend and ex co-worker Chris. I forget the reason but one day in the office one of my other co-workers (Dom) was doing a google search on Chris and we stumbled onto his blog. I found it to be very interesting reading. In the span of about two days i read every post on his blog and i actually check his blog on a regular basis because i enjoy reading the updates. He seemed to put a lot himself out there. I can not promise to disclose as much information as he does (my girlfriend would kill me) but i do think this format is a good way to keep people up to date on my life.

I also always said that i would not start a blog until i had some life altering event take place. While i don't know if it is life altering, i am starting a new job on Monday. I will be working for a company called Wunderman. I would describe Wunderman as the biggest company you have never heard of. When i applied to the position (Thanks monster.com) i checked out Wunderman's website http://www.wunderman.com/ they appear to be a very large company. In the select location section they have offices all over the world. They apparently do a certain amount of consulting work. I will be on site at Microsoft. Anyone who owns a computer knows about Microsoft so i won't talk about them.

I think this is enough for a first post so i will just leave a little teaser for upcoming posts.

1) I will be describing my last 2 weeks at my old job
2) What new movies i have seen or am planning to see.
3) Why i named my blog the Green Lantern

...peace

No comments: