Monday, April 2, 2007

The Return

I am glad to be back blogging again. Although it may have seemed like i was giving up the blog this post confirms, that is not the case. The reason i haven't had a post in 3 weeks is because my internet connection at home has been down for about that amount of time.
I am not sure what caused this. I had been using bell sympatico as my internet service provider. They had been my ISP for the past 4 years. Before that i was a dial up guy. Bell had always warned me that the signal strength in my area was week, but it had never stopped me from completly getting on the net before. But 3 weeks ago, it just stopped working altogether. Since i had to file my taxes i pretty buch had no choice but to change my ISP. I am now with rogers.

Alot has happened in the last few weeks and i don't have time to address it all now. So i will have three posts this week (inlcuding this one). I will put out another post in the middle of the week and one more on friday.

Topics
Wednesday - My Birthday (actually my birthday is today but i will write about it on Wednesday)
Friday - Lots of stuff

...peace

No comments: