Sunday, December 23, 2007

Christmas Season

I don't have a lot to say about the christmas season actually. Last year I made a post about how much i detest christmas shopping.

http://thegreenlantern24.blogspot.com/2006/12/christmas-chopping.html

Nothing has changed in the year since. This year I have had the week leading up to christmas off work so I have been able to get into the stores early and get my shopping out of the way before the malls go crazy which is a very good thing. I don't have a ton of gifts to buy actually. Just my parents and my finacee. So really there is no need for me to be at the malls for any extended period of time. As of this writing I am pretty much done all of my shopping.

So that's it for this week. Pretty shitty post I guess. But next week I am going to be doing a wrap up of 2007 and that will be very long post.

...peace

2 comments:

Mike said...

Why am I not on your Xmas list? I thought we was family man?

Nadeene said...

LOL...Well at least you came to the boxing day sales with me without complaining...