Sunday, August 24, 2008

One week down

Well I don't have much to report this week. I am glad to say that my first week of marriage has gone well. The ceremony went off as planned for the most part and the reception went well also. There were a few issues but nothing major. I know that we forgot to bow at the alter when we came in. Also, because the priest who presided over our ceremony had a fairly thick accent I couldn't understand everything he said. As such during our vows I actually said "only you" instead of "honor you". But I don't think it is that big a deal.

After the ceremony we took pictures in a park not too far from the church. At the reception pretty much everything went as planned. to everyone who attended thank you very much for being there and for your generous gifts. We won't be able to send out the actual thank you cards for a few weeks because we first have to get the pictures from our photographer. The thank you cars were part of the package we ordered.

We are off to Hawaii for our Honeymoon on Monday so I will have no post up next week.

1 comment:

Nads said...

You will still honour me lol :) even if you didn't say it in the vows.