Sunday, September 7, 2008

Married Life

So I've had a busy few weeks. As you all know I got married 3 weeks ago. As a consequence I've been very busy and have not been able to write a post until now. I would like to thank all of you for coming and I hope you had a great time. I would also like to thank all of you for your very generous gifts. Our thank you cards are part of our photo video package. It will take at least a month to get them but as soon I we do we will send out the official thanks you's to everyone.

For the most part I think the wedding went off well. There were a few fires with the seating but other that that I have no complaints. I tried to make the seating so that it made sense. I put people at tables were they knew other people so hopefully everyone got along well.

My in-laws were in town for an additional week after the wedding so we did not leave for our honeymoon until the 25th. The honeymoon deserves a post of it's own so I will leave it for next week.

For now I will just say the married life is treating me very well so far.

That's it for this week.
Next week ... The honeymoon and settling in to my new home.

No comments: