Monday, February 22, 2010

Dexter

Have you ever watched the show Dexter? I recently borrowed the first two seasons from the library. For those who don't know it is a show about a serial killer who kills other serial killers. It is an interesting if somewhat disturbing concept. The show puts you in the position of actually rooting for a serial killer. The first two seasons were a fairly suspenseful affair. I actually watched all 12 episodes of season 2 in the span of 2 days. I have season 3 on hold now and I am looking forward to it.

Next Week... Linked In

2 comments:

--Todd said...

YES! Dexter is one of the best series I have watched in a while.

Renee said...

I started watching Dexter because I love Michael C Hall. In the end the concept just got to me and I simply could not keep watching. I think maybe it bothered me so much because it was dragged out week after week rather than the quick hit fashion in which you watched it.